sunny coconut tree

sunny coconut tree

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

lost and hope to be found





I watched 3 movies in a row.... The first one is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, the second one is Angels and Demons and the last is The Devil Wears Prada. I love Benjamin Button the most out of the 3 movies, but I strongly recommend that you should read the book, Angels and Demons by Dan Brown if you like the movie. The funny thing is I think a lot about what I want in my life after I watched The Devil Wears Prada...(Laughs) It's silly of me actually because I felt lost at that very moment, think that I have no purpose in life, don't exactly know what I needed the most...(sighs)
Well, I have a problem now with my education. There are a lot of things going on in my mind now and I'll try to make things simple. I'll be in my second year in software engineering when the new semester starts this July. It is not my choice of course, i had to take it up because it's an offer from the local university and I know very well that I can't afford to go to private institution. So, i end up with average results for the past 2 semesters. And after much consideration and consulted some friends, i decided to change course. I need all the courage and guts to make this big step. I just pray that I will succeed in changing course because I know in my heart that I will not survive in IT...
The questions keep popping up at the back of mind, "Am I going to make it?", "Is it going to be fine?", "What if I fail to change my course?"... All kinds of question just keep whirling around. (sighs again). Is that what I really wanted? I don't know... I have no idea... ANY ADVICE??
Currently, i'm still lost and somehow, I feel that I can find the answers from my friend or whoever out there that had had a similar experience as mine. All thanks directed to this long semester break that I had to watch movie all day long.. (laughs) Sorry to my lappie because i keep abusing it (LOL) by watching movie everyday. Let's just hope my lappie will survive for another 2 or 3 years!
PS : I really love Brad Pitt!! (hahaha)

2 comments:

  1. dear my sis.. hehe.. :) i think i've the same experience as u have now.. gone through it.. and found out that no matter what we want or what we desire, the most important is GOD has HIS own plan for us.... hmmmmm, pray hard for that and leave it to GOD to decide.... although u've been taking up the IT course for one year, it's actually not late ti change course... just dun think too much and have a try to apply for course changing... :) u and i know that IT i snot your field and not ur interent... scoring for average CGPA is already a very hard things for u and suffer as well... hmmmm... just apply and don't expect too much from the uni to allow u change course le.... :) nway, do find me when u need anyone to chat.. hehe.. :) god bless and take care.... will pray for u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hi Nicole.

    I just drop by your facebook yesterday and saw that you have a blog. There is a lot of way to make the blog look nice. You can always visit other peoples blog like local blogger such as kennysia, timothy tiah, kenwooi.com and for the fun try nuffnang.

    About the academic part, I can only say if I like what I am doing and I know I have only time to spend and even if I don't spend them they will be spent... Then I will choose a work that I love.

    Like someone once said love is blind... and I think when you love your job, you will just be numb and blind of all the difficulties and be clear of your goal(s).

    All the best! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete